Faces By Design Service Menu
Marjorie offers the following technical services to the general public:
Permanent Cosmetic Procedures:
A “powdered fill” approach that resembles the appearance such as most women are accustomed to seeing when they apply eyebrow pencil.
For those with existing hair in the brows, hairline strokes may be incorporated into the bulb (frontal) area.
- Lip Liners accent the vermilion of the lip with a corresponding color to the client’s natural lip shade.
- Lip ShapersTM are a natural reconstruction of the vermilion and adjacent low circulation (paled) area of the lip.
To be a good candidate for permanent cosmetics the following is required
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must not be pregnant or nursing.
- You must not have any health condition(s) that would prevent or delay proper healing.
- The procedural area must healthy.
Note: It is recommended that you do not schedule a permanent cosmetic procedure within two weeks of an important social event or vacation/travel.
Permanent Cosmetic Training
Marjorie offers fundamental permanent cosmetic classes to traditional body art professionals and advanced and continuing education to professionals in the permanent cosmetic industry.
Please refer to the training program website page for future information.